College Education.

Valentino R. Caratini

Professor Jo Anne Harris

Support English 0999

31 January 2018

                                                             College Education.

In my opinion, college education is a worthwhile investment. I have powerful reasons to

support my answer. First, I can improve my English and enjoy meeting new people from all

over the world. Second, I can achieve my dream that is a degree in Finance. Third, I can reach

my dream job in the future. I want to have my own business company. I can show some

evidence about this. For example, Mamie Voight, Vice President of Policy Research at the

Institute for Higher Education Policy, states that college is the pathway to the middle class, a

practical prerequisite for success in today’s knowledge-based economy. The typical bachelor’s

degree recipient earns nearly 50 percent more than a high school graduate over her lifetime,

reaping the financial rewards of her degree around age 36…

Others challenge this position, claiming that is a waste of time attending to college. I have

an example from Tim Knight, he says that he graduated from college in 2 and a half years, and
the information he gathered during those years hasn’t been useful to him even once during

the many years since he graduated. Also, he says that there isn’t a single contact he made in

college that was beneficial to him in any way at all. However, the average number of people

who argue this after graduating is very low. I never listened something like this before.

Although both sides of this issue have merit, it seems clear that a college education is a

worthwhile investment because college helps us be better people, better citizens, and we

can expand our horizon. There is no doubt that it is really important for our future.




Comentarios

Entradas populares